The power of crypto coins is increasing year by year, which is raising concerns about the increasing energy consumption by several industries. Though the cryptocurrency miners who are earning higher profits are getting subsidized electricity, still the industry is required to move towards the renewable sources of energy to reduce the negative impact of growing industries on the environment. We all know that a strong level of energy is required in order to run farms that are dominating the hash powers of many currencies.
Currently, the bitcoin network is consuming more than 75 million kilowatts of energy. This is a huge number. 275 kilowatt hours are required for conducting one single transaction. This same amount of energy can be used by 9 American households in a day.
In the past 30 years, a lot of attention has been given to conserving the environment. Studies have outlined many times about the adverse effects of industrialization on the environment. Because of which, the world has started moving towards the renewable sources of energy, such as wind, solar power, and other such natural ways of creating power. These ways are becoming more and more important as the technology is becoming advanced.
The industry should develop another form of electricity if it wants to survive. It is a great idea to convert hydroelectric dams into crypto mines but the industry is going to take many years to be able to reach that level.
The people who are working in the team of Envion have come up with an idea to solve this issue. There are many power farms that are established in tall buildings where cheaper power is available. Envion has innovated units of Mobile Mining. These units consist of containers that have combinations of ASICs and GPUs. By using these containers Envion can transport its business at any place across the globe within 2-3 days. They are created in a way that they can work in far off places that are close to renewable sources of energy, such as wind turbines and solar panels. This can help in minimizing the electricity charges.
Moreover, all the profits that are earned by Envion are either reinvested in Mobile Mining Units or are given to the people who are holding their EVN tokens. These tokens can be bought in the token sale that started in the initial days of December.
Out of the profit earned through this sale, 25% profit will be retained by the company and the remaining 75% will be distributed among the investors on weekly basis. Plus, 35% of the profit earned through the sale will be given to the token holders. Another great thing about the Envion business model is that it builds Mobile Mining Units for third parties.
An operational system can create a dent in crypto’s footprint. Additionally, it helps in dealing with the problem of mining centralization as units of Mobile Mining can be operated and established anywhere in the entire world. If you want to know more about Envion and its model, then read its whitepaper.