In the past decade, the startup community has made a significant progress across different business verticals through different transformative ideas. However, for a startup to succeed and meet its final destination, it requires the right mix of participants with entrepreneurial ideas, participants having the right skills and expertise for project and investors who can support at different stages of progress.
However, it is found that 90% of the startups fail to achieve their desired goals due to several different bottlenecks like lack of clear goals, weak leadership, hiring misaligned staff, failure in fundraising etc. This is because participants of the startup community – entrepreneurs, talented freelancers and investors, are quite disintegrated and segregated.
DREAM is one such decentralized blockchain platform that aims at getting all of them together. The DREAM platform helps entrepreneurs to validate their ideas and models thereby allowing more projects and startup to succeed. The DREAM platform is powered by smart Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools, which is initially taught by human experts and is driven by the real-world success of the past projects.
By using artificial intelligence tools, the DREAM platform will quickly process through the huge data available. The AI tools also help to find out the right people required for the project, much accurately and faster in comparison to any traditional job postings. Moreover, the AI tools will continuously analyze the growing dataset and learn from the customer feedback while looking for patterns of past project successes.
In a nutshell, the DREAM platform helps to optimize the project’s operations and brings in more accountability by bringing the participants of the startup community together. This considerably reduces the chances of the project and delivers more satisfying project results.
What Constitutes the DREAM Ecosystem
The DREAM Ecosystem in powered by the revolutionary blockchain technology and works in different stages.
- DREAM Mentor: The DREAM Mentor guides through all the decision making processes by playing the role of an advisor, a project manager and a team member. The DREAM knowledge is initially trained by human experts and later works based on the outcomes of the project.The DREAM Planner than responds to the data provided by DREAM knowledge and determines all the project requirements and the scope of the project through customer inputs and by profiling previous projects and teams.
Once that the scope is clear, the DREAM AI digs through the platform database to find the right talent and builds the team.
- DREAM Reputation: This stage resources all the talent requirement of the project based on the past project’s success. DREAM Reputation also helps to consolidate the expertise and trust and looks after the portability and ownership of data.This stage allows DREAM to connect with multiple different blockchain ecosystems like Ethereum, Rootstock and Cardano. One the data is gathered from a different source, portable rankings for users and projects are determined through the algorithmic process. Data of each individual is first verified before being written to the blockchain. This increases the credibility and benefits the entire DREAM ecosystem.
- DREAM Tokens: The DREAM tokens keep the entire DREAM ecosystem unified. The DREAM tokens are two-fold in nature and act either as a “utility token” or a “reward token”. The utility tokens can be used to hire talent and buy premium services on the platform while the reward tokens can incentivize the community members for using and growing the platform.The DREAM tokens are valuable and essential to access data, information and services of the DREAM platform. Note that they are not like other digital tokens used for purpose of investment. With the growing number of users on the DREAM blockchain platform, the team expects the tokens to be used even within third-party blockchain and partners which his help to increase the token circulation and thus increase the size of the DREAM ecosystem.
- DREAM Talent: The DREAM platform is built on the success of Moneo which is a fully operational business which is the world’s first blockchain talent marketplace. Thus all the talent available on the DREAM platform is specifically handpicked and quality checked. Using the DREAM tokens the talent can also be sourced from Moneo.The Moneo platform provides high-end talent like the freelancers for long-term projects, gigs for rapid delivery of work and advisors for a short-term engagement.
The DREAM Customer Journey
The DREAM platform helps the customer throughout the entire journey right from deciding the scope of the project till the time of its execution. The DREAM platform helps a customer by sourcing the right people for different tasks like development and marketing of the project.
It helps the customer save a lot of time and financial resources by making them available the right talent required for the project. The DREAM advisors guide the customers through this process and thus gain consensus on how to progress.
The DREAM platform helps the customers during each stage of the project right from deciding the Scope, to planning, to building the right team and finally executing the project. The platform also provides enough flexibility for a client to enter at any stage of the DREAM process. The platform also gives customers the choice to run their project privately or make it visible publicly to the entire community.
DREAM Platform Build on Moneo’s Success
The DREAM platform is created by a highly experienced team behind the success of the world’s first blockchain talent marketplace – Moneo. This gives a lot of advantage to the DREAM platform as all the intellectual property along with the payment system of Moneo is now a part of DREAM.
The Moneo platform was established two years back in 2016 and is currently on the leading talent-hiring marketplace with experienced and hand-picked freelancers working in the blockchain domain. The Moneo platform currently has $8m plus job postings with 6000+ development hours and a proven bitcoin escrow payment system.
Over the last two years, Moneo is said to have worked with several blockchain industry professionals, CTOs, startup founders, etc. A majority of the team members working for DREAM have worked for Moneo in the past.
The DREAM Team
- DREAM Founders: The two founders of the DREAM project are Richard Foster and Amy Diez. Amy has a deep and profound experience in the world of finance and economics and has worked for 12 years with KPMG. She’s also the recipient of Jon Lopategui Memorial Prize for Monetary and Macro Economics at Kingston University London.Richard Foster in the founder and CEO of Moneo and has worked with CISCO as a freelance architect for 12 years.
- Marketing Team: The four-member marketing team of DREAM looks after the process of gaining online traction for the DREAM platform. The team is involved in the process of advertising, branding, digital and social media marketing activities, etc.
- Development Team: This team is made of five members having experience and expertise in software and blockchain development.
- Advisor Board: This team comprises of industry professional with experience in establishing blockchain related projects in the past. There are also experts in other fields like legal advisors, business strategist, security, experts, fundraisers, etc.
DREAM Token Sale
The DREAM tokens are based on Ethereum’s ERC-20 protocol developed on the Ethereum blockchain.
The whitelist of the DREAM token will open next month on April 18, 2018. All the users willing to join the DREAM platform can start their registrations from this date onwards. Also, all those who want to buy the DREAM tokens will have to go through the mandatory KYC registration process and can later participate in the DREAM ICO token sale.
As a part of the pre-sale discount, DREAM is currently offering 50% discount to all buyers. The pre-sale of DREAM tokens will start on the 28th of April and will continue till the 5th of May.
A few details of the DREAM token sale.
- Token Ethereum……………………………. ERC20
- Total Supply………………………………… 100,000,000
- Value………………………………………… 1 DREAM = $0.80
- Ticker Name / Symbol…………………….. DREAM
- Pre-Sale Starts…………………………….. 28th April 2018
- Pre-Sale Ends……………………………… 5th May 2018
- Token Sale Starts………………………….. 5th May 2018
- Token Sale Ends…………………………… 2nd June 2018
- Min Raise…………………………………… $6.5m
- Max Raise (Cap)…………………………… $33.4m
More details regarding the DREAM platform can be obtained from its official whitepaper.